Thursday, May 17, 2012

SNL ESPN Classic - Stay Free Maxi Pads Skit

I thought this skit was hilarious!!! I love when they do the sports commentators Pete Twinkle and Greg Stink! "The Shining" line was obviously my favorite. Just had to share! I really hope they do more Stefon though. He is by far my favorite.
 
  • -When you have your monthly boo-boo, put one of these near your hoo-hoo...Stay Free Maxi Pads!
  • -It's the downstairs patch for your baby hatch...Stay Free Maxi Pads!
  • -I see London, I see China, I see one very HAPPY vagina...Stay Free Maxi Pads!
  • -WHEN YOUR UTERINE LINING LOOKS LIKE THE ELEVATOR FROM "THE SHINING" ...Stay Free Maxi Pads!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and interesting thread. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    Regards: Cherish Sanitary Napkins

    ReplyDelete