Tuesday, July 10, 2012

‘“imPRESS Press On Manicure"

Yay! Another FREE product I got to try thanks to the folks at Influenster and the imPRESS Press On Manicure people :) I love me some manicure/nail products.  So this time around we have the "imPRESS Press On Manicure" by Broadway Nails. I will start off by saying I was pretty skeptical about this product. I mean we all know how fluky press on nails can be. Not so with this product. It actually turned out to be really good. I got the "Velvet Rope" color picture above. 
  These nails were extremely easy to apply. They come with a small wipe to use on your natural nails before hand. Once you have selected the right size for all your nails, you wipe them down, remove the covers over the sticky part and press them on. That's it. It's nice that each nail already has the adhesive on each one already in the right spot. No fumbling around. The product said they can last up to a week. I thought they would last through the day. I got a good full 3 days out of them which included showers, hair washing, and hand washing dishes. They stood their ground. I think they could have hung on even longer too I just decided I wanted them off. The length was perfect too I thought. They weren't too short but weren't diva long. I barely noticed they were on which is good. I do plan on buying some for an upcoming wedding. I want to get one of the interesting patterns they have since my dress is black and the nails will stand out nicely. I recommend these. Just make sure you follow the directions and you are good to go!

imPRESS Manicure Site

Influenster




No comments:

Post a Comment