Thursday, October 11, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes

In the Influenster 2012 Naturals VoxBox I received a CleanWell Hand Sanitizer Wipe. It's a one time use packet that kills germs with all natural ingredients. It smelled pretty good. I think it worked well but seeing as I had no way to test for germs I can't say if it killed them or not. But it was a good hand/face wipe. I liked that it was in an individual packet travel form which is convenient for purses or diaper bags. 
At retail a box of 50 wipes is a whopping $30. I don't know but this seems very high to me. I know it's all natural but I wouldn't pay it. It's too pricey for me. I'll stick to Purell and the like. 

 *I received this product free of charge from Influenster in exchange for my feedback.

 Influenster
CleanWell's Website


No comments:

Post a Comment