Thursday, October 11, 2012

EBoost Powdered Drink

I received EBoost in the Influenster 2012 Naturals VoxBox that was sent to me. It's an easy to mix powder that you can add to water. It comes in 4 flavors, Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, and Super Berry. I got the orange flavor. It didn't taste bad, but from the color I guess I was hoping for it to taste like Tang lol. It was more like a really bland version if at all. It's the 80's kid in me I guess. It's supposed to help boost mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. It worked somewhat, but in my opinion it wasn't as successful as a cup of coffee. If you need to avoid caffeine though this would be a good substitute. 
The HUGE drawback in my mind is the price. It's kind of crazy to me. $28 for a box of 20 powder packets, $39 for 30, and $39 for a box of 12 in a drinkable shot form. Too pricey for me, I'll stick to coffee and in extreme emergency cases Red Bull. 

*I received this product free of charge from Influenster in exchange for my feedback. 

Influenster
EBOOST's Website 




No comments:

Post a Comment