Thursday, October 11, 2012

Influenster Relaunch & their 2012 Naturals VoxBox

Influenster's 2012 Naturals VoxBox

So Influenster has had a reboot of their site recently. I like it so far although it takes some getting used to if you are used to the old ways. I like how fast everything is and how quickly the badges activate but there are some confusing parts too. Like I didn't know I was limited on the amount of expert badges I could get. I am sure it said it on there somewhere but I must have missed it. I went through filling them out without really picking my favorites and am now stuck with some I may not have necessarily chosen had I known. Oh well not the end of the world though. 
  There is an overwhelming amount of things you can do now, and a new point system has been added. I'm on the fence about that one currently. We'll see how it goes though. I am just trying to get used to all the changes. The site is FAST now though I'll say that.

I also wanted to say that the most recent VoxBox that I have received was the 2012 Naturals VoxBox. You may have already seen my reviews on it's contents. Inside was a variety of products that are supposed to be "green" or organic in nature. This was probably the least exciting box I've gotten so far but you can't complain about free stuff lol. I have a picture posted about showing the contents which are as follows: The Original Dish Drying Mat, Lypsyl LypMoisturizer, EBoost Beverage Powder, CleanWell Hand Sanitizer Wipe, GeoDeo Deodorant, Nectresse Sweetener, and SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap. For detailed reviews on these please see the corresponding blog entries :) Hope they help!

Influenster's Site 

No comments:

Post a Comment