Thursday, October 11, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer


So I received the 2012 Naturals VoxBox from Influenster and one of the products inside was the Lypsyl LypMoisturizer. I was really happy to receive a product like this because I have a toddler who is prone to chapped lips so I love anything that can help with that. 
The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging. On the side there is a little bee which you use to move the the lip balm up and down. LOVE IT. Makes sense since it's made with Swedish Beeswax. It also contains organic shea butter, and vitamins A and E.  
The product worked great. It wasn't greasy or too heavy feeling. I liked it and would buy it again. It retails for $2.87-$2.99 which is pretty reasonable I think. So my final verdict is it is a GOOD BUY.

*I received this item free of charge in exchange for my feedback.

Influenster 
Lypsyl's Website 


            

No comments:

Post a Comment