Thursday, October 11, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap

In tbe Influenster 2012 Natural Vox Box I received the SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap. It's a really nice bar of soap. It's very moisturizing and worked great for my toddler and I. It is enriched with unrefined "raw" shea butter, argan oil, chamomile extract, frankincense, and myrrh. Another great thing is it's sulfate free so it's pretty gentle for children and even babies. It naturally soothes inflammation, irritation, and itching associated with eczema. We don't typically have eczema in our family but we do live in an area where the winter can be HARSH which equals dry skin. This is a welcome addition to our fight against winter itch. 
It retails for $4.99 for a 5oz bar which I think is a great price point and it is worth the price. This is a GOOD BUY. 

*I received this product free of charge from Influenster in exchange for my feedback. 

Influenster
SheaMoisture's Website



No comments:

Post a Comment