Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stella & Dot

Hello Friends!

I'm excited to tell you about my new business venture! I decided it was time to do something FUN and just for me! I've always had a passion for design and style, and now I can share that passion with friends.


I've found my passion in a boutique-style accessories company called Stella & Dot. What I love most about representing the Stella & Dot line is that people absolutely adore the jewelry. I also love that I get to work with people like you and that a Stella & Dot Trunk Show is so much fun, and simple, too. It's wonderful to see women taking well-deserved time to indulge in a little style and friendship, two of my favorite things!


You may have seen the line featured in InStyle, Lucky, People, Glamour, or Oprah. The line is not available in stores and includes semi-precious stones, sterling silver and gold heirloom pieces. There are also lots of trend setting styles in the $40 range...what a steal!


I would love to help you host a Stella & Dot Trunk Show with your girlfriends. It’s a great way to share a glass of wine and a laugh, while shopping for a fashionable jewelry wardrobe. As a Hostess, you earn free jewelry and accessories (average of $250) and can shop at ½ off. At any time, you can also visit my website to see some of the everyday and versatile style solutions in Stella & Dot’s line. If an in home show isn't the right fit, we have other hosting options too. Just contact me and we can discuss! Can’t wait to catch up with you soon, and get you some FREE jewelry!


 

Stylist ID: 148481
www.StellaDot.com/CathyYi

www.Facebook.com/StellaDotCathyYi

C.Mi.Jewelry@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment