Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Taste: Tuesday at 8|7c on ABC

Here is my new review for ABC's new show "The Taste". I like this show because the competing chefs get to prepare one bite for a blind taste test. No playing favorites or judging people on anything other than their food. I'm not a huge fan of all the judges though. They are kind of bland with the exception of Nigella Lawson. I do like her very much. If the show carries on for another season I am sure they will shake up the judging panel, but even if they didn't these judges are all very successful and experts in their respective fields so it still works. I'm still on the fence about the judges choosing teams. I haven't decided if I like that part of the format. I guess I am just going to have to keep watching and decide. How exciting! Now if only I could figure out a way to not get hungry watching it lol.

Here is a link to their most recent episode so you can see for yourself! http://abc.tv/Z3jimp


No comments:

Post a Comment